RATES & BOOKING
Online booking enquiries
- Check-in is from 2pm and check-out before 10am (unless prior arrangements made with management)
- There is strictly NO SMOKING permitted in the rooms or around the premises. Any alarms or damage caused by prohibited smoking will be charged to the individual/group responsible
- Pets are not permitted
- One parking space on the premises is allocated to each room. There is no capacity for extra vehicles however on street parking is available close by
- No responsibility is taken by the proprietors of The Berry Inn for any vehicles parked onsite
- Management reserve the right to access rooms in case of emergencies, to access serviceable areas such as switch boards, hot water services or to secure the property during storms
- Please ensure all windows are closed when leaving your room.
- Deposits: For individual room bookings a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking, with the balance transacted 7 days prior to check-in. For group bookings or entire property bookings a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking, with the balance owing 30 days prior to check-in.
Cancellations policy – individual rooms
- Please submit any changes or cancellation requests via email.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will forfeit 50% of the total cost of the stay.
- Cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival will forfeit 100% of the total cost of the stay.
- Date change requests are subject to availability and at Manager’s discretion
- If you do not show up for your booking or terminate your booking early, after you have checked in, you will forfeit your stay.
- For bookings during peak period December 23rd to January 2nd full cost of stay will be forfeited if cancelled within 30 days of arrival. Full payment required at time of reservation.
Cancellations policy – entire property
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to stay will forfeit the deposit
- Cancellations within 30 days of the booking forfeit the full payment
- Group bookings for the entire property may be transferable at management discretion, dependent upon availability.
“We had a lovely weekend staying in a two bedroom apartment which had been completely refurbished. The beds were very comfortable, the rooms large and airy. You can park outside the door and walk to the shops around the corner. As parking in Berry is at a premium most weekends this is a real bonus. I would stay here again, the hosts were very welcoming.”
“Very central yet very quiet. Location is perfect for families and couples. Very tastefully renovated property absolutely nothing to fault. Thank you for a lovely stay.”
“Highly recommend The Berry Inn, located conveniently in the heart of Berry, close to restaurants, pubs and shops alike - would come back to Berry and stay again!”
“We were in Berry for a wedding reception at Gabby's. The location was very handy, being on the same street. We enjoyed our stay immensely. The apartment had just been remodelled, with new carpets and paintwork. The king sized beds were very comfy, and, although we didn't use it, the kitchen was well equipped.”
“Great location, newly renovated room, I will definitely suggest it to my friends!”
“Thank you Aaron & Kirsten for a lovely Easter long weekend. Your newly renovated apartment was gorgeous. Berry offers so many attractions and is a short drive from Kangaroo Valley and Seven Mile Beach. We will definitely be back.”
— The Darbins